Login

Meet Military Singles

Review your matches for free
Access to advanced messaging features
Trusted site backed by Cupid Media
What is worth doing is worth doing well

Maggie
Standard Member
Last active: over 12 months ago

44 Chicago, Illinois, United States

Female / Single / ID: 927432

Seeking Male 39 - 70 For: Romance / Dating, Marriage

Last active: over 12 months ago

Overview

Maggie

She's Looking For

Education:

Bachelors Degree
Any

Have children:

Yes - live at home
Any

Drink:

Occasionally drink
Any

Smoke:

Don't smoke
Any

Religion:

Christian
Any

Occupation:

Sales / Marketing
Any

Member Overview

I'm a 38yr old attractive, classy, intelligent, confident woman who is only mildly neurotic. I have a quick and sarcastic wit and need someone that can keep up. I am single lady. I believe in true love (as corny as that sounds). My friends would describe me as very straight forward, honest, fiercel...
I'm a 38yr old attractive, classy, intelligent, confident woman who is only mildly neurotic. I have a quick and sarcastic wit and need someone that can keep up. I am single lady. I believe in true love (as corny as that sounds). My friends would describe me as very straight forward, honest, fiercely loyal to those I love and a little feisty when provoked. I am very level headed and laid back 97% of the time, the other 3% percent, I am anything but. I lean more towards a tomboy. I like hard work, don't mind getting dirty and while a broken nail will piss me off, it's not a tragedy. That being said, I can also put on the cocktail dress and a pair of heels and be just as comfortable
more

Seeking

I want someone I can talk to for hours about nothing and everything, a man that can talk as well as listen. Someone who enjoys life, but understands it's not ALL fun and games.A man with a fantastic sense of humor that is confident in who he is
I want someone I can talk to for hours about nothing and everything, a man that can talk as well as listen. Someone who enjoys life, but understands it's not ALL fun and games.A man with a fantastic sense of humor that is confident in who he is

More About Me

Maggie

She's Looking For

Basic

Gender:
Female
Male
Age:
For privacy reasons, age is accurate to within 2 weeks
44
39 - 70
Lives in:
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Any
Relocate:
Willing to relocate to another country
Any

Appearance

Hair color:
Blonde
Any
Hair length:
Medium
Any
Hair type:
Straight
Any
Eye color:
Blue
Any
Eye wear:
None
Any
Height:
5'10" (178 cm)
Any
Weight:
132 kg (290 lb)
Any
Body style:
Average
Any
Ethnicity:
Hispanic / Latino
Any
Facial hair:
N/A
Any
Best feature:
My Eyes
Any
Body art:
Tattoo
Any
Appearance:
Attractive
Any

Lifestyle

Drink:
Occasionally drink
Any
Smoke:
Don't smoke
Any
Marital Status:
Single
Any
Have children:
Yes - live at home
Any
Number of children:
1
Any
Oldest child:
1
Any
Youngest child:
No Answer
Any
Want (more) children:
Not Sure
Any
Have pets:
Cat,Horse
Any
Occupation:
Sales / Marketing
Any
Service branch:
Marines
Any
Employment status:
Full Time
Any
Income:
$30,001 - $60,000 USD
Any
Home type:
House
Any
Living situation:
Live with kids
Any

Background / Cultural Values

Nationality:
United States
Any
Education:
Bachelors Degree
Any
Languages spoken:
Slovak
Any
Political view:
Center Right
Any
Religion:
Christian
Any
Star sign:
Capricorn
Any

Hobbies & Interests

Entertainment:

Camping / Nature, Collecting, Cooking / Food and Wine, Dancing, Dining Out, Dinner Parties, Family, Science and Technology, Shopping, Traveling, Volunteering

Food:

German, Soul Food, Italian, Mexican

Music:

Jazz / Blues, New Age, Religious, R'n'B / Hip Hop

Sport:

Baseball / Softball, Basketball, Cricket, Diving, Golf, Hunting / Shooting

CupidTags
Click on the CupidTag to view members who have tagged themselves with this word. To add one of these CupidTags to your own profile click on the '+'

Safety Tip - Do not receive money or goods

Some dishonest individuals may ask for your address or bank account details claiming that they need your help to receive money or goods and they will give you a commission or provide some favour if you assist them. Never offer to receive any money or goods from anyone you meet online. If anyone asks you to receive money or goods for them, report them immediately by clicking the "Report Abuse" icon.